Ford Bronco is back: It's official

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1583912367594-leaked2021fordbronco4doorblack2doortoplesspics.jpg

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Prototypes were posted somewhere and it legit looked like new grill, bout it. Imo

I know what happened... That aluminum body shit was expensive AF and they need to keep churning out the same fucking fender for another 6 years to keep bean counters happy.

Exactly what happened. You'll see a new front & new tailgate. Cab shell 100% unchanged. The Interior is gonna be the biggest change, trying to catch up/keep up with Ram.

1583940792575.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Exactly what happened. You'll see a new front & new tailgate. Cab shell 100% unchanged. The Interior is gonna be the biggest change, trying to catch up/keep up with Ram.

View attachment 52553

honestly the looks was one of the reasons i steered away from the ferd.

well and i couldn't find a 6 and a half foot bed leather bucket truck with a 5.oh or a 3.5 to save my fucking life for under a million dollars.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

View attachment 52553

im gonna catch some hate, but i really don't care about screen size, at night i turn whatever vehicle im driving's screen off if i can... i want to be able to see the fucking road not a computer jammed in the dash.

thank goodness they kept the trailer back up knob though. whew. i was worried.

knobs/climate control look like my truck and so do the power outlets.

BeerOrGasoline

Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
honestly the looks was one of the reasons i steered away from the ferd.

well and i couldn't find a 6 and a half foot bed leather bucket truck with a 5.oh or a 3.5 to save my fucking life for under a million dollars.

Fucking Crew 5.5s rule the world, unfortunately. I had to factory order mine. I'm still undecided on my replacement, although at 125k I should probably start looking harder.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

BeerOrGasoline

Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
im gonna catch some hate, but i really don't care about screen size, at night i turn whatever vehicle im driving's screen off if i can... i want to be able to see the fucking road not a computer jammed in the dash.

thank goodness they kept the trailer back up knob though. whew. i was worried.

knobs/climate control look like my truck and so do the power outlets.

100% agree. I could care less about the 65" 4K tv in my vehicle. I like knobs for HVAC too.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Still don't like that bump between the rear of the last door (either 2-door or 4-door). They should have done something make it look straighter.

Hate the "bump" in red. They should have gone with the blue line, or met with both in the middle. Cause if you were to remove the top that bump will still be present, like you're sitting in a soaker tub where the front/back are higher than the middle.
1583942418912.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Still don't like that bump between the rear of the last door (either 2-door or 4-door). They should have done something make it look straighter.

Hate the "bump" in red. They should have gone with the blue line, or met with both in the middle. Cause if you were to remove the top that bump will still be present, like you're sitting in a soaker tub where the front/back are higher than the middle.
View attachment 52556

i could live with that bump better than i can with the f150 front door broken arm bump.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
i could live with that bump better than i can with the f150 front door broken arm bump.
Yeah, but I can see the F-150, it gives you a 'slightly' better view down to the curb area. But that's about it. I was going to look it up to see why they designed it that way (F-150) but I have no idea what they call it. And there ends my motivation and interest for finding out :ROFLMAO:

BeerOrGasoline

Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
hay

Probably staying Lariat, mayyyyyyyyybe KR. 150/250, not sure. It's all up in the air. Sway my decision.

Yeah, but I can see the F-150, it gives you a 'slightly' better view down to the curb area. But that's about it. I was going to look it up to see why they designed it that way (F-150) but I have no idea what they call it. And there ends my motivation and interest for finding out :ROFLMAO:

The bump is awesome for the elbow, I would be upset if they got rid of it.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Here is what I want to know and I understand we won't know for a while.

Yeah its a wrangler competitor but can it keep up in the resale fight?

Im guessing NOPE

I'd say because it's a true SUV, it'll be on the better end of resale. I mean, nothing can really compare to the wrangler on resale, but I believe it'll be not bad.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info