2014-Land-Rover-Freelander-2_Metropolis-SD4_7448.jpg

+

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
That bump up for the rear window just ruins it for me. Don’t know why it looks so out of place. I know the full size version had the rear glass inset a little, but the front doors were straight at the window line.

The Bronco II was even all the way down. I used to have an 89 XLT and sorely miss it. Two tone blue and silver. :(

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
have we seen anything on the new F150 yet?

didnt they fix some/most of the manufacturing defici

Prototypes were posted somewhere and it legit looked like new grill, bout it. Imo

I know what happened... That aluminum body shit was expensive AF and they need to keep churning out the same fucking fender for another 6 years to keep bean counters happy.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Also Kensington Kensington read up about the exploder's shitty interior and getting shit all over by the ancient pilot here...

I am curious if there will be any improvement next model year. We know how bad their launch was, and C&D could've gotten an early build version...I'm hoping at least :hs:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
“The seating position in the Explorer is better than the Pilot's, too. The new Explorer is one of a very small number of SUVs where you feel as though you're sitting in it, not on it. The Pilot's seating position is far too high. You feel more like the captain of an airliner than the driver of a car. I repeatedly tried to lower the driver's seat despite knowing full well it was already as low as it was going to get.”

Too high? Captain of an airliner? Have they never seen the cockpit of an airplane like a commercial jet? The dashboard and avionics come up to the pilot’s chins. Comparatively they’d be sitting down low in it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
“The seating position in the Explorer is better than the Pilot's, too. The new Explorer is one of a very small number of SUVs where you feel as though you're sitting in it, not on it. The Pilot's seating position is far too high. You feel more like the captain of an airliner than the driver of a car. I repeatedly tried to lower the driver's seat despite knowing full well it was already as low as it was going to get.”

Too high? Captain of an airliner? Have they never seen the cockpit of an airplane like a commercial jet? The dashboard and avionics come up to the pilot’s chins. Comparatively they’d be sitting down low in it.
1583878403142.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info