Ford Bronco is back: It's official

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Ok fine, it’s shit and even I don’t want one.

giphy.gif

• Dislike
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Me and my guy have told him worst than that for the last 18 months. He is a hard core Ford nut swinger.
Every article Ive seen showing issues with it, I'll send to him and tell him look at this POS. He will always say Jeep paid someone to write the article lol.
When it was revealed that your spending like $60k or whatever and get no power seats. I sent it to him and he texted me for 3 fucking days straight telling me why it doesnt need them. Likes to tell me how superior it is to the Wrangler. I already found some shit to hold against him today. He said they are 35's on there, but they arent true 35's, I think they were 285/75/18. So when I feel like fucking with him, I'll tell him those cheap pricks at Ford couldnt even give you a true 35.
He will lose his shit and send me links and articles for days

I was going to order one until I ordered my jail break kitty.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

View attachment 121615
Thas was 1st reported a couple of weeks ago. I sent an article to my brother and that MFer swore up and down the article and rumor was written and made up by people at Jeep Wrangler headquarters. He refused to read the article because it wasnt from a valid source lol. He is truly a fucking weirdo ford nut swinger.
Only thing that would ever change him on the Fords is if Trump said they were bad for America, then he would sell it and take a loss to get rid of it, I'm dead fucking serious.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Thas was 1st reported a couple of weeks ago. I sent an article to my brother and that MFer swore up and down the article and rumor was written and made up by people at Jeep Wrangler headquarters. He refused to read the article because it wasnt from a valid source lol. He is truly a fucking weirdo ford nut swinger.
Only thing that would ever change him on the Fords is if Trump said they were bad for America, then he would sell it and take a loss to get rid of it, I'm dead fucking serious.

It’s not the first ford, gm or dodge that will have lots of engine issues.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

i still think the bronco is a much better buy than the wrangler currently.

really want a bronco raptor.

:dunno:

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info