Blanco el Norte
d0gy8fb.jpg

il786ki.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Ford would be fucking S T O O P I D to not make another "big bore" performance V8, especially if it's a 7.0. ESPECIALLY if they're claiming it gets better mileage than both outgoing engines while making more power and being a larger displacement. Hell, they could bring back the "429" moniker specifically for the Raptor and dudes, especially me, would be tripping over their own dick to buy the new "429" Raptor.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
That article linked in the first post is over a year old, youd think we would know more by now? :dunno:

Who knows though, I have a 7.0 thats been sitting on an engine stand for years now. :bowrofl:

You mean like the next GT500 Ford has been dragging their ass on for what seems like 5 years now.

Ohh wait it has been at least that long.......:fu:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
No, its because your fixing your stupid roof and house at the same time.

Yeah, what kind of moron wants a roof over their head instead of finishing a project car.... :s00ls:

Still buying stuff for it little by little, the oil pan is here, that should sort out that issue, then have a few more little things to order to make sure I have every5h8ng for the transmission to be installed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info