Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It'll be compressed to shit no doubt, but its a step in the right direction.

DirecTV has announced that 11 Thursday Night Football games will be broadcast in the vastly superior format, beginning with the Week Four contest between the Eagles and Packers.

Other games that will be televised in 4K on Thursday nights are Week Five (Rams at Seahawks), Week Six (Giants at Patriots), Week Seven (Chiefs at Broncos), Week Eight (Washington at Vikings), Week Nine (49ers at Cardinals), Week 10 (Chargers at Raiders), Week 11 (Steelers at Browns), Week 12 (Colts at Texans), Week 14 (Cowboys at Bears), Week 15 (Jets at Ravens).

The move comes at a time when DirecTVā€™s parent company, AT&T, and the NFL have had a strained relationship, with NFL Network removed from DirecTV NOW and AT&T Uverse ā€” and with the league holding the ability to dump the final two years of the weekly Sunday Ticket package.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I always felt direct tv looked better than other providers even when I had it in college. Granted I could never prove it nor test it and it was probably just me being weird.

But this is cool. Sadly though I think Iā€™m done with satellite. Got tired of it going out when it was storming, or raining to hard, or random stuff :( I missed too many programs in the past with the weather we sometimes have here. Including NFL games

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info