For Sale Bogart D10s w/ Hoosier Slicks, 16x10 Bajas w/ Hoosier Slicks, & MT ET Slicks

mcarbine

Reaction score
For Sale Bogart D10s w/ Hoosier Slicks, 16x10 Bajas w/ Hoosier Slicks, & MT ET Slicks

Alright guys I have some stuff for sale that I want to offer up to you local guys first.

1) Bogart D10 Wheels 16x10 with Hoosier 28x10x16 C07 Compound Slicks. Wheels are in excellent shape. Slicks have a couple track visits left in them. $800

2) 16x10 American Racing Baja wheels with Hoosier 28x10x16 C07 Compound Slicks. Wheels are in good shape. Slicks have a couple track visits left in them. $300

3) Mickey Thomspon ET Drag Slicks. Tires are in near new shape and you can still feel the "nipples" across the tread. $250

I am getting my stock wheels widened so I wont be using any of these anymore which is why it is all for sale. I am open to offers but I feel that I have priced this stuff pretty fair. I wanted to give the local guys a chance before I listed this stuff to the general public. You can either PM me on here or send me an email at [email protected]

Attachments

OP
M

mcarbine

Reaction score
The Bogarts and Bajas are 5x135mm bolt pattern since they were bought for my Lightning. Just wanted to clarify that

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Reaction score
BS on the Bogarts? I know someone looking for a set if they are what he needs I will pm ya.

OP
M

mcarbine

Reaction score
On the inside of one of the wheels is says 5.5" bs and thats what I measure too. I can tell you on the Lightning they sit in the wheel well, they dont stick out. I can throw one on the back of the L if you want and take a pic. The wheels themselves are in excellent shape :biggthump Matt

OP
M

mcarbine

Reaction score
Bogarts with slicks are still available. Everything else is sold!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom