đź’¸ For Sale For sale- 2008 Suzuki B-King

Its time to thin the herd and part ways with my B King. I loved this bike but I've been spoiled by the cruiser life so its time to go.

2008 Suzuki Bking
- Only year it was brought to the states
-1340 CC Hayabusa driven motor
-20,761 miles
-dealer maintained with recent brakes, coolant, and oil change
-Hayabusa map flash on ECU
-Cat delete
-Scorpion slip on exhaust
-Sticky Dunlop Q3 tires
-Detachable windscreen
-New battery

Bike has always been dead nuts reliable, never had an issue. Great ergos for a taller person with plenty of power was the main draw for this bike. Pretty rare bike as I only see (2) for sale in the USA on cycletrader . Looking for 7k obo . I am located in Algonquin.

IMG_7487.jpg

IMG_6888.jpg

IMG_6890.jpg

IMG_6891.jpg

IMG_6892.jpg

IMG_6893.jpg

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
You don’t get too old to ride, not riding is what makes you old.

meh, the calendar is what makes you old. I guess with age comes the risk/reward scale tipping more towards the what if instead of the it’s fun! Risk involved with everything in life but as I get older, for me anyway, that risk isn’t worth the reward anymore.

seriously though, I don’t see or react the same way I used to, just have to realize it.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
meh, the calendar is what makes you old. I guess with age comes the risk/reward scale tipping more towards the what if instead of the it’s fun! Risk involved with everything in life but as I get older, for me anyway, that risk isn’t worth the reward anymore.

seriously though, I don’t see or react the same way I used to, just have to realize it.

Truth

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

My dad was riding his 1998 ZX-11D until he was 60. He sold it cause where he moved to was too dangerous for him to ride. All blind corners, people crossing centerline, might be a cow standing in the middle of the road, etc.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005

I can respect that. I almost lost a good friend a couple weeks ago when he crashed while riding with us. The day before he was telling us that thos may be hos last year riding as he knows his reflexes and attention span are diminishing. The next day he crashed in a easy sweeping curve. He's 71. Nobody knows you better than you. If you don't feel safe on a bike, that's a rational decision to hang it up.

Thread Info