For Rent: Two-Bedroom Orlando Villa / 7 Nights / $1,000 or $143 per Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am putting this out there for my girlfriend again who will not be using it in 2018. I stayed in one with my parents and my 2 kids earlier this year when we went to Disney World. The spot was perfect in my opinion, 10-15 minutes from Disney World if you are looking to plan that vacation. If you are just spending time in Florida the property is very nice too! These are very spacious, fit 5 of us comfortably (parents took the master bedroom with king, my kids slept on the twin beds, and I slept on the couch).

Two-Bedroom Orlando Villa / 7 Nights / $1,000 OBO or $143 per Night (Travel: January - December 2018, based on availability)

Location: Sheraton Vistana Resort, 8800 Vistana Centre Drive - Orlando, Florida 32821-6353

Two-Bedroom Villa (1000 sq. ft) - Sleeps 8 (1 King/Master, 2-Twin Beds, 1 Sleeper Sofa)

Spacious and relaxing with contemporary conveniences, including a kitchen with a breakfast bar for two and dining area for six. Two bedrooms introduce Sheraton Signature Beds along with en-suite bathrooms. The master bathroom ensures relaxation with a whirlpool while the guest bathroom offers a combined bathtub and shower.

Enjoy a relaxing evening in the screened-in, furnished patio/balcony or settle into the sleeper sofa to enjoy a movie on the 42-inch LCD TV with Bose home theater system and a CD/DVD player—and catch up on emails via complimentary wireless Internet Access. Includes large dining area, serviced by the fully-equipped kitchen, and in-unit washer/dryer.

Recreation:

Walt Disney World Resort 4.8 km/3.0 miles

DisneyQuest 4.8 km/3.0 miles

Magic Kingdom Park 4.8 km/3.0 miles

Disney MGM Studios 9.6 km/6.0 miles

Epcot 9.6 km/6.0 miles

SeaWorld 16.1 km/10.0 miles

Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure 24.1 km/15.0 miles

Citrus Bowl 24.1 km/15.0 miles

Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park 24.1 km/15.0 miles

Busch Gardens 104.5 km/65.0 miles

Last edited:

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I will be taking advantage of this. I know we'll be down there at least 3 times next year

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Nccstud

Donating Member
Reaction score
I bought this from him last year and can vouch for the resort. It's super nice and the location is excellent to get to Disney.

GLWS

torquelover

Reaction score
We own here, too. The Cascades. Definitely one of the nicer places in the area, super close to Disney especially the Springs shopping area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom