TV For All Mankind

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Season 3 has been wrapped up for months and they still haven’t came up with a release date.. Best guesses are spring/summer. I’ve been waiting as well.

You’d think like anything else that rolls off an assembly line they’d want to immediately turn a profit? Seems to be entirely the other way around in shows and movies anymore..

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
For All Mankind Lol GIF by Apple TV

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Seems like such a long time since the last season was on, was it really only a year ago?

Havent even heard news on this show till now.
Hence why they were introducing younger characters in the last round. Every season has jumped about 10 years, and that's by design. So we can see technology advance in the space race.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Hence why they were introducing younger characters in the last round. Every season has jumped about 10 years, and that's by design. So we can see technology advance in the space race.
I think you misinterpreted what i was saying. It seemed the actual show itself has been longer than a year since i saw the last episode.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Hard to say.

The only timeline stamp I can find in my first watch is Ellen Waverly for senate 86’

But that could just mean s3 stretches over a large period of time since they usually use period accurate music, and they are playing Black Hole sun for the trailer song which is 1994.

It has to have been some time though because in some shots either at launch or landing Aleida is at the flight controllers desk.

But if I remember the stinger at the end Of s2, it showed an astronaut on Mars with “1995” in quotes.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
On s1e4 of the 3rd rewatch.

I laugh at Ed’s line every time just after Ed,Molly, and Sedge get strapped into the Saturn.

Sedge says it was one hell of a send off, Molly complains she hasn’t done anything yet.

And Ed finished it off with the comment that they just strapped their ass on top of a 1/4 million pounds of high explosive fir government pay. It’s not smart, but it’s something.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Just powered through the 1st season and the credits song Everybody Wants To Rule the World is still one of the most amazing Atmos mixes I’ve ever heard. I turned the receiver to reference volume. Phenomenal.

Time to start s2. Wanna get through it so I can start in on s3.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Good start. Nothing ground breaking.

Establishing plot threads.

But unbelievable that the guests, Ed and Danielle didn’t catch on to the gravity issue sooner.

Ed was a dick to his new girlfriend. Controlling asshole is how I would put it. Doesn’t quite follow his established character. He was an ass, and does have a control complex. But he really never treated Karen that way, even at his worst. I would consider his worst to be the Karen, Kelly, Ed argument when he learns she wanted to apply in the navy.

Reactions: BS ISF
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info