For 20 million, would you live in an empty cabin for a year

Would you / could you do this?

• Total voters

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Pine cones and dry pine needles.. you can fined dead needles anywhere.

And lets not forget, once you get the fire started and going, after it burns out during the day, there's usually some nice hot coals left over. So starting a fire every day isn't an issue.

Yep, the ready-made fireplace and cabin are what really help this situation a lot!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Tea Time Drinking GIF by French Montana

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I think 90% of anyone could. It's an adapt or die scenario. I'd bet we'd all turn into McGyver pretty fucking quick.
Not me bro, that shit just isnt for me. Only shit McGyver ever taught me was how to break car windows with the porcelain from a spark plug.
But throw me in the worst neighborhood of any city and I guarantee you within an hour I made friends and will walk out un-touched.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Not me bro, that shit just isnt for me. Only shit McGyver ever taught me was how to break car windows with the porcelain from a spark plug.
But throw me in the worst neighborhood of any city and I guarantee you within an hour I made friends and will walk out un-touched.
And I probably wouldn't. So I guess we both have our strengths/weaknesses.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Most of those people are fucking emotional wrecks before they went on the show Sooo
Completely. These people are nut jobs.

There’s been a few that have been solid and I enjoy watching.

Comes down to having structure/schedule. Improve your dwelling every day, collect wood, hunt and/or fish, boil water, hydrate plenty, enjoy the solitude, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: FESTER665

Thread Info