Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
From another site. Be curious what all you survivalists would do. Me? I would be dead within a week :rofl:
You are dropped off in a remote area of Alaska or the Yukon or something cold (but not in Russia). You have a shell of a cabin, with a fireplace and a cot. You are given basic tools like an axe, saw, a few cooking utensils (this includes a 1 quart sauce pan, to cook and boil water), a rifle with only a 5 shots, a few pair of extra clothes, and firewood for 1 month. You are given a 5lb bag of rice and 3 water purification tablets to get you started.

You get an axe, a saw, a wedge, a knife, a rope, a flashlight but you don't know how old the batteries are.

No electricity, no contact with anybody else. Just you and the elements and what is given to you upon contract.

No Emergency EVACUATION either. You are dropped off like a colonist in the 1600s. Return expedition in one year. No in between.

Could you do it? Would you do it?

Edit 1:
You have exactly 7 days to prepare yourself. Original scenario still stands tho.

Edit 2:
You can bring one book but you must swap it with an item on the above list.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It would be rough at first, but once you got your food sources and routine down it would be fine. The only thing is you might go bat shit crazy.

Thats kind of how I look at it to a certain degree.

I would certainly try but if we're talking me in my current state, it would be a worthless effort. I'm completely out of shape, have no real skills...if I made it past a month or two, I'd be shocked.

Thread Info