3800 Foocking School

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Im a Junior at NEIU and this is BS i have to complete 54 credit hours on top of the 30 something gen-Eds. Ill be in school till Im thirty and after my Bachlors I want to get my Master's i just think its crap My Major is Education and my Minor is Art , where my other friends who want to be history teachers only have to do 36 hours, math teachers only have to 38. I just wanted to teach high school kids how to make art...Geez did i pick the short straw.. <_<

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Aug 31 2005, 05:51 PM
Heh, I need 128 to graduate with an engineering degree from U of I.  16/semester for 4 years.  I'll be getting it done in 3.5, and then going for my law degree.

Be happy it's not 128 :)
[snapback]96612[/snapback]​

No Its only 90 something for my bachlors then two extra years to get my masters which is like a phd for my field

Law degree DAAAAAAAMMMM have fun you and me will be getting out then going strait into a retirement home... :lol:

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by GraFFix@Aug 31 2005, 02:56 PM

Maybe you and will will get the same classes...:unsure: lol *runs away*

whatever jerky ass.. :lol:

thanks guys I know its worth it, its just alot of work when its like school all day, I dont get to see my son as much then strait home feed him dinner,bath,bedtime and then its like trying to do homework and go to bed early enough, to get up at 5 and do it all over again.. That and I find it funny that history and math teachers get to take less classes, In the long I'll reep the benefits of not being the a-hole math/science/history teacher who gets her car keyed, score! :D
Did anyone remember hating their art teachers ? for my sake i hope not.... ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info