Focus RS at Nurburgring

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d7pYuMJBDk&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Never going to come but cool vid nonetheless

ITSQUIK

Big Trouble in Little China
Reaction score
That sure seems like a fun little car. I wonder why in the hell they dont at least offer it here.

What does it even cost?

OP
Rotard

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
That sure seems like a fun little car. I wonder why in the hell they dont at least offer it here.

What does it even cost?

It would have been too expensive. The Focus (and hatchbacks in general) over there is seen as a slightly upmarket vehicle, offering features and refinement Americans wouldn't pay for. Hatches are also incredibly unpopular here as well. That car would have cost probably around 30k if brought here.

Plus Ford always likes to give the shaft to American consumers that don't want the Mustang as a performance vehicle. Ford has always hamstrung its vehicles as to not come too close to the Mustangs performance. Little do they realize the two separate markets barely cross shop the two and bringing both over would not eat into one or the others sales.

The next generation will be a truly global platform so we may see another performance Focus, but I will believe it when i see it in the showroom.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I think it would do great against the STI and EVO here... I'd jump all over it!

Rafal

Jimbo

Back in the game...
Reaction score
I'd rather have one than a STI or EVO... American cars FTW

OP
Rotard

Rotard

No respect
Reaction score
I'd take mine in White or Blue. ST wing swap, take the little fender vents off, exhaust, tune, done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom