Flyn's Official COVID-19 Thread - Practice Social Distancing - Unless you are Protesting

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
First day of masks again in 5 counties in Colorado (including the one I work and live in).

It’s very obvious most people give none fucks as most people at work had chin diapers (except the 4-5 scareds) and the two stores I hit on the way home were either chin diapers or no masks.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Wife showed me google reviews of one grocery stores we go to -
"Sub humans not masking up spreading disease" Stay classy lefties 👍

Sounds like you'd be the uberstormfuhrer loading people into cattle cars.

Quoting most popular president in the history of the nation "my patience is running thin" or some shit, you know the thing.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wife showed me google reviews of one grocery stores we go to -
"Sub humans not masking up spreading disease" Stay classy lefties 👍

Sounds like you'd be the uberstormfuhrer loading people into cattle cars.

Quoting most popular president in the history of the nation "my patience is running thin" or some shit, you know the thing.
Thats how Florida was this last time. All most recent reviews had people complaining about people not social distancing. Lmao

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Yay, a new variant popping up.

To nobody’s surprise they’re worse for children.

Right after they approved children to be vaccinated.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Germany and several others getting ready to go back on lockdown. My wife has some projects there and she can't go.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it is such an issue it has been given a 72 hour R&R pass before it can't travel.

If it's that bad, shut down travel now. Yes, I know people might want to leave the country to get back home. Fine, shut it down now, test negative, have a nice flight home.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
First we hit the old, then it was the middle aged, then 18-34, then 10 and over, and now it’s hitting the small children lol.

So this year is children…. Does that mean next year we start back with the old and require them to get 5 booster shots? Just trying to work it out, maybe it can become like a betting thing at the sports book

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
all of us got the rona about the 17th. am still fucking dead, seem to finally be recovering some. My wife was vaxxed and seems to be recovering slightly better. I got the kitchen sink on this one it sucks.

The worse part has been smells and tastes, the second was the aches. I probably averted a hospital trip when I realized I was horribly dehydrating myself. even if you dont eat ffs ration your water and drink Gatorade.

Ed:

I am shocked it took like 2 fucking years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom