Flyn's Official COVID-19 Thread - Practice Social Distancing - Unless you are Protesting

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
AAHHHHH!!!! COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID COVID CoViDDDD!!!!!

The media and lefty politicians will never stop pushing it.

Covid 4 Lyfe!! 😷

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
“Grandma can you pass the turkey….. oh and btw CNN wanted me to ask you a few questions so I can stay safe, ya know before I rush out to a local sporting even with 80,000 unmasked people”

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
:rofl: they want you to ask private medical questions and force grandma to wear a coat at dinner. Thanks CNN.

Question 1: Have you been vaccinated?
Question 2: Have you been tested?
Question 3: Should we crack open a window?
Question 4: Is there anyone at severe risk who needs me to mask up?

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Seriously this! my kids (11, 8, and 6 year olds) are playing basketball in fucking masks right now. My 6 and 4 years olds also wrestle and no masks are required. Zero issues with COVID spreading in wrestling (of all sports), but they need masks for the basketball court?!?!

FUCK Pritzker and his bullshit mandates!!!

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Seriously this! my kids (11, 8, and 6 year olds) are playing basketball in fucking masks right now. My 6 and 4 years olds also wrestle and no masks are required. Zero issues with COVID spreading in wrestling (of all sports), but they need masks for the basketball court?!?!

FUCK Pritzker and his bullshit mandates!!!

My 18 year old has been playing basketball and wearing masks for two seasons now. Football is super safe though, along with wrestling. Baseball, and volleyball are also highly infectious sports that require masks 🙄

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I know, set up a bunch of tables and chairs outside, then place a tent over them. Thereby creating an indoor environment outside. That's a whole lot better, right? 🤣

Fatboi can go fuck himself with a pineapple. :finger:

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: These people! :ROFLMAO:

‘Make it Fun!’ – CBS Tells Viewers to Have Appetizers in the Garage While Guests Take Rapid Covid Tests Before Thanksgiving Dinner

what's the protocol when the fully vaxxed and boosted, triple masked, face shield and gloves wearing guest tests positive? :bowrofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom