Flyn's Official COVID-19 Thread - Practice Social Distancing - Unless you are Protesting

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Found out my dad was at his wife’s kids house last weekend and now 4 of them have covid including my dad they are all vaccinated, patient zero at the house was someone that’s vaccinated as well
That's nuts. I read a study showing that about 5% of vaccinated people had experienced a breakthrough case, can't remember the timeframe. Below is another one from the minn DOH that shows 2% as of 10/10.

Seems delta and waning efficacy are leading to a big spike in breakthrough cases lately. CDC data on this only goes to early september for some fucking reason though, i'm interested to see how bad it is nationwide.

1637267358900.png

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's nuts. I read a study showing that about 5% of vaccinated people had experienced a breakthrough case, can't remember the timeframe. Below is another one from the minn DOH that shows 2% as of 10/10.

Seems delta and waning efficacy are leading to a big spike in breakthrough cases lately. CDC data on this only goes to early september for some fucking reason though, i'm interested to see how bad it is nationwide.

View attachment 105559

The deaths of vaccinated people in Illinois has been pretty bad for the last couple months 30-50% of covid deaths weekly have been vaccinated, I haven’t followed other states, I assume it’s due to people not getting booster shots that should though, I was just going to tell my dad he should probably get one, to late now I guess, hopefully everyone does ok with it I guess there up to 5 now from one small house party, there’s 3 of them that are 60 or older that got it 2 are my age one of the older folks doesn’t have symptoms but tested positive

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Australian Military to Relocate COVID-19 Positive and “Close Contacts” to Covid Concentration Camps

All because of 9 Covid cases. I never would have expected the Aussies to behave like this. See what happens when you give up your guns.

They're approaching stage 7.

View attachment 105963
I saw this yesterday.... so fucked up!! Even if you just have a COVID contact.... you get taken to a concentration camp.

How the hell are people standing for this??

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Covid is still a thing?
I'll be honest, when I was sick as hell last week i was hoping that it wasnt covid, so I guess it still is. I also think it's going to just continue to mutate and eventually will be a thing like every other flu that we just deal with so I'm sure everyone will get it sometime.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Covid is still a thing?
It’s not. If you are in the political world you gotta keep up the charade. If you are a normal person outside of Chicago or California life is normal.

Outside of ridiculous prices my life is totally the same. Sitting at the gym right now. Not a single mask, as it’s been for months. When I travel for work, not a single mask outside the airport.

It’s a joke.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wife's sister's fiance/boyfriend/babydaddy has the rona and tested positive on Sunday. Wife goes there everyday to watch the niece and Owen as her sister is WFH but stayed home yesterday and today because of it.

Should be interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom