Flyn's Official COVID-19 Thread - Practice Social Distancing - Unless you are Protesting

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It shows 132 total deaths this week and 57 breakthrough deaths this week, it also states that 935 is from April till now

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
No it’s not, that’s why the link is to a site called wire points, not idph. It looks like they improperly labeled at least one table.

The actual idph website shows 935 deaths from breakthrough cases in IL, vs ~16,000 YTD Covid deaths overall in the state

Go to your source posted, go to page 3 and calculate the weekly breakthrough deaths each week. Then compare to non-breakthrough deaths.

IDPH intentionally makes it hard to see the data, but the data is there.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone commented on the vaccine mandate being blocked by the courts yet?

My company mentioned this stuff in the meeting yesterday, said there would be exemptions/testing and that they were still evaluating and playing it by ear at this point. Hope they don't go full tilt stupid on it but considering that the meeting had a huge subsection on attrition and how high it was I'm suspecting they're weighing their options extremely heavily at this point.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Texas HHS DENIES Monoclonal Antibody Treatments For Whites – “If I Were Black or Hispanic Then I Would Qualify?” – Nurse: “Yep, That’s Right”

"Higher risk ethnicity groups". What a load of bullshit.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Rofl. Next call would be to a lawyer to be set for life financially because of that discrimination lol

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well did you study for it?
Not in the least. We’ll see if Florida was a jerk to me or not.

Could just be strep throat or the regular flu as well since I haven’t had either of those in forever since I’m usually just at work or at home and don’t go out a ton getting germs from all over.

greasy

Check Out Our Russian Lathe Accident Thread!
Donating Member
Reaction score
View attachment 105200

Well that was fast. I still feel like total shit, guessing it’s at least strep throat. Who knows at this point, just likely not Covid
This was me 2-3 weeks ago, if you had what I had prepare to blow your nose nonstop for about 3 days.

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
I also felt leShitty last week. Now Im also blowing my nose like a streetwalker working for her money.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm coming off a lingering cold too. Started as a sinus thing, now just some chest congestion. No fatigue or soreness though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom