• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

FLP

Well, I had some work done and wound up taking it to FLP. Something wasn't right after so I had a well known tuner out east look at the tune and he said it was a wreck. Safety settings were wrong or just turned off, trans pressures were too high, injector programming was wrong for the ones I had in, just a bunch of wrong stuff.

I didn't take it back and had the east coast tuner fix it remotely (working with my local mechanic). Now it's running great.

This makes me wonder if their tune on my previous car led to it's motor implosion (it took a few years).

So I've answered my own question, I can't recommend FLP.

I plan to before the weather turns too cold. I'm out of town this weekend. Hopefully the calendar opens up for me after that.

Using Track Addict (iPhone app, pretty cool), I tried something quick on 53 last week. With a bad start (really eased into it, because I started from the side of the road and pulled into the lane as I started) and letting off before the 1/4 passed did 12.1, so I'M "hoping" for somewhere in the 10s if I can hook.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
I plan to before the weather turns too cold. I'm out of town this weekend. Hopefully the calendar opens up for me after that.

Using Track Addict (iPhone app, pretty cool), I tried something quick on 53 last week. With a bad start (really eased into it, because I started from the side of the road and pulled into the lane as I started) and letting off before the 1/4 passed did 12.1, so I'M "hoping" for somewhere in the 10s if I can hook.

what kind of mod list are we looking at again??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info