Florida Woman Had A .413 BAC While Picking Up Kid At School

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
No one answered my question!

I've downed a case in a night. Is that enough or more?

Depends how long this night was. If you started drinking at like 700pm and finshed at 300am. No I don't think you would get there on a 24 packer. Also a case of what? A case of Busch light compared to say Heineken is a big difference as well.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Saddle up? :fy:
journey concert tomorrow night

SSNvg4K.gif

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Depends how long this night was. If you started drinking at like 700pm and finshed at 300am. No I don't think you would get there on a 24 packer. Also a case of what? A case of Busch light compared to say Heineken is a big difference as well.

I've been on some fucking benders, and I don't think I've come close to that with a 24 of buddy light. Even with a shot or two. In a time frame of 6pm - 3am

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
No one answered my question!

I've downed a case in a night. Is that enough or more?

Going by the standard:

2.5 DRINKS PER HR... In an hour's time, one would expect to have a .05 blood alcohol level. You are feeling a buzz, You may be acting loud and boisterous! the parts of your brain that control judgment have now been affected and if you're a light weight you are probably saying and doing shit you might usually censor... Basically you acting a damn fool lol.... 2.5 hours will be required to completely metabolize the alcohol.

5 DRINKS PER HR... With five drinks in an hour there is no question you have a problem if your riding solo, and the law would agree. A blood alcohol level of .10 is sufficient to issue a DUI in any state. in addition the the parts of the brain that control judgment and control muscle coordination are depressed. One will Stagger to walk and slur speech. Now with altered perception and judgment you will feel like king shit. All traces of alcohol will be gone in five hours.

10 DRINKS PER HR... blood alcohol content is .20, more than you're judgment perceptual and motor functions are affected...emotions are probably very erratic and rapidly changing from laughter to tears to rage. Even if you could remember where put your keys which you may not because of memory impairment you would have a hell of a time getting out of your parking spot.. 10 hours for metabolization of alcohol...six hours later you will still be legally drunk.

16 DRINKS PER HR "2 SIX PACKS + 4 BEERS"... Your pretty much All fucked up now and if your not passed out, sensory perception is pretty much gone. With the liver handling roughly one ounce of alcohol per hour it will be 16 hours...well into tomorrow before all the alcohol is gone.

20 DRINKS PER HR... Not quite a fifth of whiskey but at this point your probably in a coma and dangerously close to death. The vital parts of the brain that send out instructions to the heart and respiratory system are partially anesthetized. At a blood alcohol level of .40 to .50 a person is in a coma; at .60/.70 death occurs.

If you reach .40 and are still alive and functioning. You have reached Alcoholism lvl 100 :nice:

24 case of beer in a night is childs play nigga!!!!

FYI, THIS IS WHAT IS NEEDED TO ACHIEVE THESE BAL!!!

i have a $100 plus breathalyzer that i picked up for fun brought it on a cruise couple of years ago with 25+ people in our party and played a game with it lol. Five of us were playing drinking games all day and the group came up with a game involving the breathalyzer and placing bets(there was a 30 min wait period with no drinks before blowing( Needless to say the winner was .340 and you would have never know (granted he was in his mid 20's and could hold his own.) One of the best vacations I've ever had.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
The most fucked up I have ever been is probably when I was about 20 years old. This chick I knew family had a summer cabin up in Paw Paw MI. There was probably 5 people up there that weekend, I started the night out by smoking 2 bowls with a buddy, I then drank a 24 Case of Ice House in a 3 hr period and I know at 1 point I had a Heineken beer because my boy went to slam his bottle on mine to get me to shotgun it and it broke over my hand. I remember looking at my hand with a piece of emerald glass sticking out of it with no pain, Still have the scar actually lol. How I woke up the next morning I have no idea. But there were some funny pics of shit I never remembered and still dont lol

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
20 DRINKS PER HR... Not quite a fifth of whiskey but at this point your probably in a coma and dangerously close to death. The vital parts of the brain that send out instructions to the heart and respiratory system are partially anesthetized. At a blood alcohol level of .40 to .50 a person is in a coma; at .60/.70 death occurs.

If you reach .40 and are still alive and functioning. You have reached Alcoholism lvl 100 :nice:!

tumblr_mz8zd4Y88y1t6ocs0o1_400.gif

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
When I was a young, stupid, and cocky military booter I went on leave to Louisville, KY with a buddy for a long weekend. We had discovered the wonders of beer funneling that trip. Within about 20 minutes 3 of us drank 30 beers between us. Then a little while later we switched to sipping gin and juice to relax. A short time afterwards I come back into the kitchen only to be dared to drink a concoction that was already in the funnel. Being young and dumb, I took the drunk challenge. Turns out of was a pint bottle of gin and some fruit punch. I was realllllly messed up that night and far into the next day as well. Definitely the worst I ever felt after drinking; and I have woken up drunk, nearly stark naked outside of my barracks room, with the base police searching for me, in the middle of the Indian Ocean before! I had some explaining to do to my superiors the next day.

I knew I probably was close to dangerous limits that night we were funneling booze, but never realized how close until I used that calculator you guys just posted. Apparently my BAC would have been roughly between .414-.423%. Just......absolutely.......stupid. I have no idea how that chick was able to drink and find her way around while having a higher BAC! That's insane! I was less coordinated than an infant!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info