Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wish someone would. Fuck Mark Kirk who's Dianne Feinstein's bitch.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wow... He must be on bath salts

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Reaction score
I have mixed feeling on the ideology behind the giveaway.... But if I was in district I deff always like adding to the collection tho...!!! lol

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a blatant campaign move by the Senator. He's up for re-election and trying to get votes. Cheap price for him to pay in a State that values freedom and gun ownership. Still, as you say, I'd enter if I had a chance of winning a kick ass AR-15.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Blatant but not stupid in a polarizing election where people are sensitive to it on both sides

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Senator Greg Evers gave away the custom AR-15 to a Florida resident in his district despite backlash from people mentioning the recent Orlando shooting and police officer shootings.

CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WEAR) — A Florida senator made good on his online contest and gave away a custom made AR-15 rifle on Tuesday. Greg Evers presented the prize to a Crestview woman at the Pensacola Indoor Shooting Range despite backlash.

"I want to present you this and congratulations," Evers told Carrie Martin as he handed her the firearm. "Be sure that the home is safe."
Big smile on Carrie Martin's face although she seems a little intimidated by the $2,000 AR-15 and the Senator. She can go to the Senator's "full auto" fundraiser in a couple weeks to get some full auto practice.

Video in link:

Florida resident wins AR-15 rifle | WEAR

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
its a fucking rifle, there are tens if not hundreds of millions out there, these gun shops and even this guy are looking for the publicity, even with it being construed as a message to Washington.

Obama and the liberals are an excellent marketing campaign :rofl:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
One, $2,000 rifle will probably get this guy re-elected.

His opponent doesn't seem too happy about the give away. Says it's all for publicity.

That's countered by the Senator, who agrees, and says yes, it's about protection, 2nd Amendment rights... and publicizing my campaign.

Ha Ha! Gotta love a guy who admits the truth so his opponent can't use it against him. I'd vote for this guy if he was in my district. I'd go shoot his full automatic guns, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom