• Teaser Thread

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Just show us the car already jackass

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
It wasn't until late October / early November that I was happy to be in Florida. I'll be sad when summer comes back next year. We're finally at a comfortable temperature down here...and rainy season is over too.

Oh and Ill be down by you tomorrow evening for T&T at Bradenton Motorsports park with the hellcat if you want to come out with the mustang.

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
It wasn't until late October / early November that I was happy to be in Florida. I'll be sad when summer comes back next year. We're finally at a comfortable temperature down here...and rainy season is over too.
Honestly the heat hasn't bothered me one bit as of yet. And right now, I'm beyond thankful to not be dealing with ANOTHER IL winter lol. :cool:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I love the continual summer in Florida. My Caddy Seville isn't my ideal car but it's quick and handles well for what it is. Debating whether to sell it because of oil leaks or get it fixed and keep it a while.
I just posted a Caddy in the random classified thread. Has your name all over it!!!! Actually, it probably doesn't. ?

I just looked, it's an Eldorado

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I just did this with my 2012 G37 that just rolled 100k. Full fluid change (trans, diffs, transfer case), brake fluid, repacked wheel bearings, re-balanced wheels and check the U-joints and carrier bearing for the driveshaft for vibrations.

Short of wear and tear parts like tires and brake pads, the car is ready for another 100k miles.

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
ZXMustang ZXMustang and GLIGTO GLIGTO are you both on the Gulf side? ZXMustang ZXMustang didn't you say Land O' Lakes area?
I'm on the East coast in a town called Palm Coast, about 30min North of Daytona. Absolutely love it but I'll be moving to Orlando next year to move in with my GF. I work from home and she works at a hospital so it just makes sense. We should do a Florida TCG'ers meet sometime haha

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'm on the East coast in a town called Palm Coast, about 30min North of Daytona. Absolutely love it but I'll be moving to Orlando next year to move in with my GF. I work from home and she works at a hospital so it just makes sense. We should do a Florida TCG'ers meet sometime haha
I expect to be in St. Augustine by the evening of the 19th, so about 30-40 minutes north of ya. There for 2-3 days then heading SW as far as we can find somewhere to crash for a few days.

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
Wellll finally got the Bish on a dyno yesterday. I must admit, I'm hugely happy with the numbers. Stock airbox, stock manifolds and cats, Edelbrock TVS 2650 "Stage 1" setup with a Lund tune and I believe 52lb injectors, 93 pump gas.
Final numbers: 563whp / 528wtq. Look at that freaking TQ curve tho!! This explains why I'm able to spin my new 305/35/19 Nitto NT05R Drag radials without even trying lol. I made more than another Gen 2 Coyote that was there with a new VMP Odin supercharger setup that put down 540whp, and also beat my buddy's 2011 GT500 with intake/pulley/93 Tune by 2hp ?

20220220_135503.jpg

20220220_140644.jpg

20220220_140604.jpg

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
The car had an exhaust leak that was pissing me off, so I brought it to a local exhaust shop and had them do deletes on the Gatos and the resonator, added an X pipe in its place. The car still has stock manifolds but then it's 3" piping all the way back with Magnaflow universal 3" mufflers out back. Car was absolutely STUPID loud so I went back and added Magnaflow bullet Mufflers right after the X, one on each pipe. Sounds perfect now and doesn't drone its ass off.

Anyway, went back to the drag strip and much to my delight, finally got my first 10 second time slip!!

20220409_000729.jpg

20220408_223749.jpg

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Jun 3, 2012
Desantis-Land
One of these days I will have to get my car to the track in Bradenton.

I've been forever plagued by an electronic issue with my car's ability to get into track mode. I've been lazy and haven't done much research this year.

Im going back tonight to Bradenton for test and tune with my new DRs.

We should all get together for a TCG Florida track visit sometime!

Thread Info