NEW RIDE Florida Man buys an Audi

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Reaction score
Blah Blah Blah Luke bought another car because he's insane. Cliffs notes: Sold my Mustang to Vroom as they made me an offer I couldn't refuse (and the payments were killing me), not sure if I'm keeping the beater Mercury or not but it's paid off and in mint condition mechanically so we'll see. Decided to buy this for a good "all-arounder" and because I heart all things Audi:

2013 Audi S4 Prestige
Monsoon Grey Metallic/Black leather with Alcantara inserts
2 owner car with 55k miles on it, absolutely mint inside and out for how old it is. Carfax showed tons of maintenance had been done over the years and the car has PPF already on the front, tinted windows, and near new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires all around so clearly whoever owned it liked it. Already ordered a CTS Turbo CAI and resonator-delete downpipes (thing is quiet AF), will go IE Stage 1 for the tune soon enough. Yes, it's a DSG (super hard to find a manual and they're significantly slower anyway). Honestly, I LOVE it...Did pretty good on my 1st Dragy pass, too

20210531_115434.jpg
Screenshot_20210528-070216_Carscom.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-080222_Carscom.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-080320_Carscom.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-080326_Carscom.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-080403_Carscom.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-205732_dragy.jpg
Screenshot_20210601-205759_dragy.jpg

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl: you couldn't stay away for long! sweet pickup and awesome times so far! congrats man, now drive it up here next :) that car is super clean

Just realized you cracked a 12 with nearly a 2.0 60, holy crap

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Very nice, congrats!

I'm wondering if my move to Florida will have me ditching the Tiguan. Who the hell needs an AWD SUV in Florida?!

OP
GLIGTO

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Reaction score
:rofl: you couldn't stay away for long! sweet pickup and awesome times so far! congrats man, now drive it up here next :) that car is super clean

Just realized you cracked a 12 with nearly a 2.0 60, holy crap
Haha thanks. Yeah and that was with launch control, surprised it didn't do a bit better. BUT, I'm definitely happy with it and it's officially faster than my S3 was which was surprising because that car somehow felt faster, but maybe it just has shorter gearing. Who knows, but this thing definitely scoots. Can't wait to tune it, though!
Sidenote: I checked the "Launch Control Counter" with VAG-Com after the test drive: 2
Number of launches I did on the test drive: 2
LOL

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
awesome pick up !!! Audi product always looks so good!

Our 4Runner is 4wd and I do use it at times, some roads are not paved and only way to get to the good spots are to take those paths.

wife’s passport is fwd,

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeaaaaaaaaa i like these a lot.

is the manual trans one a LOT slower?

OP
GLIGTO

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Reaction score
Thanks, all!

yeaaaaaaaaa i like these a lot.

is the manual trans one a LOT slower?
I drove one a while back and it did not feel nearly as stout as the 2 DSG's I've driven. Also I saw a guy on the B8 S4 Facebook group post timeslips of his manual S4 with the "dual pulley" setup (replaces both the Supercharger and Crank pulleys, basically like "stage 3" for these cars) and only ran like 12.5. Maybe he can't drive but Stage 1 (tune only) DSG cars typically do 12.0-12.4's from what I've seen. Dual Pulley DSG cars are deep into the 11's.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks, all!

I drove one a while back and it did not feel nearly as stout as the 2 DSG's I've driven. Also I saw a guy on the B8 S4 Facebook group post timeslips of his manual S4 with the "dual pulley" setup (replaces both the Supercharger and Crank pulleys, basically like "stage 3" for these cars) and only ran like 12.5. Maybe he can't drive but Stage 1 (tune only) DSG cars typically do 12.0-12.4's from what I've seen. Dual Pulley DSG cars are deep into the 11's.

i had seen these a few weeks ago and they had me curious.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Thanks, all!

Vogz Vogz was in the high 11’s with his B8 S4 manual. That guy can’t drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom