đź”– Deals Flip MinoHD 4GB Camcorder w/Image Stabilization (3rd Gen - Newest) $39.99

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
http://www.woot.com/

Flip MinoHD 4GB Camcorder w/Image Stabilization (3rd Gen - Newest)

$39.99

Pure_Digital_Flip_MinoHD_%28Current_Generation%29gpjStandard.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I have a Flip HD Ultra and it's a good hand held camera but the mic is extremely sensitive to wind noise so external mounting on a car sucks. Mounted inside the car it does fine but I've had to tape foam to the mics to prevent wind noise. Not sure about the Mino, but my Ultra has a standard tripod-like threaded hold on the bottom so it doesn't need any proprietary mounting hardware. I bought a generic mount from Amazon for $20 that works great.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
CALLED OUT. I should have seen this coming. You always turn things around on me. Why is it always about me? Can't it be about you once, just fucking once!?! That's it I'm done. This isn't working for me. Take your little TV show and shove it. One ounce of fame comes your way and you get all wrapped up in it like you are some fucking rockstar. Think about the children! You know what you won't. I am calling my lawyer. Yes this is a divorce and I am taking it all. The camera will never be on your face again... NEVER!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info