Flavor god seasoning

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
I have. I thought it was too salty and too expensive (even discounted). I bought a variety pack, gave the pizza one away. They didnt impress me.
I’ve been seeing ads for this stuff for months. Summers around the corner so I’m looking for good steak/burger/chicken seasonings.

Has anyone here tried it, any good? They even make a chocolate doughnut one you can put in coffee.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I’ve been seeing ads for this stuff for months. Summers around the corner so I’m looking for good steak/burger/chicken seasonings.

Has anyone here tried it, any good? They even make a chocolate doughnut one you can put in coffee.

ive tried a few different ones it’s mainly just lower sodium for people dieting or watching sodium, flavor is ok it’s less pronounced due to the lower sodium so you kind of have to load it down with seasoning

Reactions: Great White Drake

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
That's another point. People have different perceptions of what is the right amount of salt. Some people like a lot. I don't. Amy almost always adds salt to meals I make. :shiver:

I have recently been using Bone Sucking Sauce Rub (not the sauce). It's good on ribs. Pricey but it's a good spice blend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info