Flaming Regal Kevin is claiming hes the fastest Regal in the country and on the site

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
"James' crazy ideas and 5 paragrpah posts are THE best distraction for what power the car has made and times run lol"

"Lol if people think Ive hit a 10.9 then I've gone 10.9 thats great for hustling my car"

"Fastest Regal in the country currently is mine even with my old times from 2012. Only one that went faster was 10 years ago and has since been gone / demodded. Guy out east has not posted his times either"

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
"James' crazy ideas and 5 paragrpah posts are THE best distraction for what power the car has made and times run lol"

"Lol if people think Ive hit a 10.9 then I've gone 10.9 thats great for hustling my car"

"Fastest Regal in the country currently is mine even with my old times from 2012. Only one that went faster was 10 years ago and has since been gone / demodded. Guy out east has not posted his times either"

should post the comments between those, thanks FoxNews

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info