• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Fittipaldi Force Twins Photoshoot

98GTPDriva

Reaction score
I completed an interior and exterior detail on TommyGloves GTP today and decided to take a few pics of the twins together.

For those of you who don't know... both Tommy and I have Fittipaldi Force wheels (Me = 18" and Tommy = 17"). These are one of the sweetest wheels around.

So enjoy and let me know what you think of the detailed rides... :)

Bling Bling!

Most Liquid Silvermist EVER!

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
You don't have to work too hard on Tommy's cars to begin with. You can eat off of them as they sit! :lol:

Looks good Mike.

TommyGloves

Reaction score
Thanks again Mikey! The car looks great. I was glad youy were able to save my paint. :)

PANDA

Reaction score
I saw TommyGloves ride up at a carshow in Crystal Lake before. It was one of the cleanest GP's Ive ever seen. I dont know why it ever needed a detail.

98GTPDriva

Reaction score
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 27 2006, 08:06 AM
I saw TommyGloves ride up at a carshow in Crystal Lake before. It was one of the cleanest GP's Ive ever seen. I dont know why it ever needed a detail.
[snapback]140798[/snapback]​
There was an issue that needed to be addressed with the paint. It is also good to polish your paint once a year. But yes, Tommy's car was very clean to begin with which made things much easier.

Now that I remember, I have detailed 5 GPs to take first place in several different car shows, including (IIRC) 3 1st place and 1 2nd place at the last GPG.

But thanks for the comments everyone!

dizave

Reaction score
I can vouch for his work, and one of the 1st place trophies went to me! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom