3800 fitting GTP exhaust

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Hey guys I have a question....Well heres the deal, My lil bro gave me his GTP catback to me since i still have the stock exhaust on my REgal...Now I remember somebody here had a gtp catback on their regal but I don't know who that was...anyways I'm wondering how hard it will be to put the catback on to my car...I realize that I only have a single outlet on the back but I can moddify the back bumper to accomodate both muff's from the gtp catback....Will I have to take it to a muff shop Or will I be able to mount it myself...I havent gotten underneath my regal yet since I still have to finish the GTP (needed some work) Just want to know what I'm getting myself into. i was thinking that worst case scenario I would just use the y pipe and duals to make my regal look like a gsx clone :eek:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
FWIW I have the cutout inserts for Regal dual exhaust.. not the templates though. Also all you need to connect the catback to the rest is a hanger on the driver side for the GTP muffler. A muffler shop should be able to bolt it on with NO problems, and weld in a hanger for a cheap cheap price.

Oh yeah, how I know this is when I had a GTP catback on my car. I ditched it, and am going to go with 3" back.. I think.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list