• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

fitting GTP exhaust

smknL67

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question....Well heres the deal, My lil bro gave me his GTP catback to me since i still have the stock exhaust on my REgal...Now I remember somebody here had a gtp catback on their regal but I don't know who that was...anyways I'm wondering how hard it will be to put the catback on to my car...I realize that I only have a single outlet on the back but I can moddify the back bumper to accomodate both muff's from the gtp catback....Will I have to take it to a muff shop Or will I be able to mount it myself...I havent gotten underneath my regal yet since I still have to finish the GTP (needed some work) Just want to know what I'm getting myself into. i was thinking that worst case scenario I would just use the y pipe and duals to make my regal look like a gsx clone :eek:

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
FWIW I have the cutout inserts for Regal dual exhaust.. not the templates though. Also all you need to connect the catback to the rest is a hanger on the driver side for the GTP muffler. A muffler shop should be able to bolt it on with NO problems, and weld in a hanger for a cheap cheap price.

Oh yeah, how I know this is when I had a GTP catback on my car. I ditched it, and am going to go with 3" back.. I think.

smknL67

Reaction score
No i didn't post on REGalgs.org...those fags never answer my questions...seems like a lil community that don't open up too well....Thats why I only post here

Saturday, why did you ditch the dual exhaust?

Do you wanna sell those cutout inserts for the duals?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom