• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

FISH I made you a present!!!!

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Actually 11 to be exact....weird thats the same number of webpages I have... :lolsign:

Enjoy, i have an early class :p :D

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Its on like donky kong.

Cept I have more pages to do than you.

Fish

Reaction score
Alright, Its kinda hard to come up with 37 presents, but I did it. Just for you Mike. :D

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Unless these are suprise presents I dont see anything :(

But I was busy last night, didnt do any sleeping at all. Now you tell my that Z's webpages doesnt have complete ownage over I's webpages......biiioooootttcchhhh.....

http://zzperformance.com/

:lolsign:

F

fastcash

dude, that web site rocks....how the fuck did it change immediately after you two went all weird about it?

Fish

Reaction score
Ever since the comcrap guy was here my TV and computer have been running like shit. My DVR isnt doing what I was told it will, and now I cant open my website through FP cause for some reason my computer now doesnt have enough memory to open it. GRRRR!!!

Fish

Reaction score
Not really. Just did a restart and my DVR is downloading from comcast. And my laptop is defragging and scan disk. So its gonna be awhile. Maybe I should goto sleep now. :lolsign:

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Sleep is for the weak......

If you get bored, their may be another arguement on clubgp tonight. Ill see you their :p

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Well arguement opportinity one has been fizzled.....

I think im just going to work on a "Fish" page....nah....that would be a little homo-erotic stalkerish....

Fish

Reaction score
Im just having all sorts of technical problems. :(

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Thats no good. Whats up with it now?

I had plan on staying up late tonight and modding the page and working on some hw, but im headed to bed now. Going to wake up early and finish up some work. Get your connection fixed :D

Fish

Reaction score
I have to backup my computer to last week since its acting like shit now.

Plus the comcast guy has to come out since I got a single channel DVR, and I guess I was supposed to get a dual channel one. Since I was told the single ones had lots of problems. My menu wouldnt come up, some of the channels didnt come in. Today wasnt really a good day for me electronically. Hehe.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Sounds like a pain in the ass. Whenever you get back to your page, dont forget to change your link to my site.....to my new address :D :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom