• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

First time I hear about this :(

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I do not remember this case either. However....

Life in Prison is not good enough for scum like that. The way the two were murdered HAS to be considered a hate crime. For fucks sake they poured BLEACH down her throat.

By the time Christian was taken into the living room, the five attackers realized they had left their DNA on their victim. In an attempt to cover their tracks, they poured bleach down her throat and on her body before they wrapped her body in black garbage bags and covered her head in a plastic grocery bag.

“She was then placed in a garbage can in the kitchen of the house — all of this while she was still alive,” Beck noted.
1 cup of bleach is enough to kill the average grown man. Enough bleach and it will dissolve your stomach then start dissolving other organs while its at it.

A VERY Painful, horrific way to die.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
That is absolutely disgusting, and so called "civil rights activists" like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are massive pieces of shit for not coming forward and denouncing crimes like this their "people" commit.

Even more disgusting is these murderers continue to rape the American public financially by costing taxpayers thousands upon thousands a year to feed and incarcerate them. If this isn't a poster story for the death penalty, I don't know what is.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Ive heard about it, and I do believe Ive even posted this story. Stories like this are swept under the rug while everyone holds their breath for #JusticeForTrayvon. Its disgusting and shows what way we as a society are moving.

Ive actually had talks with my wife that I dont want anymore kids just so they dont have to suffer in this world.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
Ive actually had talks with my wife that I dont want anymore kids just so they dont have to suffer in this world.
This x1000 , I told my wife I'm terrified of what the world will become and don't want my future kids to grow up in it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom