First TCG detail as NLD

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
Das's Mustang was not quite minty enough for his liking so he had me come and do a Level 2 Detail and Raggtop on the convert top. Of course it was a balmy 38 degrees when I arrived at 9am and warmed up to a damp 44 or so at the peak of the afternoon. Just wonderful to be outside spraying water. ahaha I didn't take nearly as many pics as I wanted to, but got some decent before and after polishing a few panels.

I used a white foam polishing pad on my new Flex with some 3D AAT Finishing Polish. I have been very impressed with this combo's ability to remove all light scratches and leaves zero marring or swirls. Something that used to take me 2 high speed steps is now one step and I don't have to tenderly caress the paint on darker colors.

Next-Level Detailing

Whatcha think?

Fender before:

Fender after:

One tiny scratch left in the center, I know, but wasn't doing a compound buff on this. Level 3 would have gotten that one.

Hood before:

Hood after:

And yes, this is a reflection. Can you tell where the reflection stops and the actual direct pic of the shelves begins?

Next-Level Detailing

Email me anytime - [email protected]

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Kevin hard at work:

So Fresh, So Clean:

Thank you again Kevin, despite the nice weather I legit opted to just let it sit in the garage instead of driving it because its so clean.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
please take a few mins and write a review on the Flex in the detail section / reviews thread.

looks great :fy:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Good work man.

Wish I had more time to do what I love.

Keep up the awesome work.

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I'll try to find some time tomorrow to write up a review for the flex.

ktraver97ss

Reaction score
Yeah the AAT is their new stuff. I tried the HD a long time ago and wasn't blown away. This new stuff has been kicking ass. Probably going to order the AAT compound soon and see how it plays with a hybrid wool pad on the FLEX for those deeper scratches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom