Fireworks

BigJohnson

Reaction score
I have some extra fireworks. If anyone needs any let me know

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
snakes, sparklers and smoke bombs are all you're gonna get in IL; no fun allowed. :D

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
I want some massive explosives, like the mortars they fire off at ball games when a home run is hit.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
I want some massive explosives, like the mortars they fire off at ball games when a home run is hit.

Same here but those you need a license or permit for. Can’t even get those across the border. Smaller motors are easy to get at victory or sheltons in Indiana though.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
Reaction score

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
Those are loud no doubt but not even close to the big ones. The last two shells in this shot are illegal 4 and 6 inch shells. The big ones you see cities do on the 4th are these size and around 250 bucks a pop.

They’re shooting them out of a bucket encased with cement loooool.

https://youtu.be/Cms_R16YWlU

BigJohnson

Reaction score
I have 3" salutes
2" salute rockets
25 shot thunderkings
16 shot color/salute cakes

BigJohnson

Reaction score
I just may have what you're looking for. Not the normal "Indiana" stuff
Pm me if you want anything

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Those are loud no doubt but not even close to the big ones. The last two shells in this shot are illegal 4 and 6 inch shells. The big ones you see cities do on the 4th are these size and around 250 bucks a pop.

They’re shooting them out of a bucket encased with cement loooool.

https://youtu.be/Cms_R16YWlU
My buddies neighbor blew his head clean off his shoulders with either a 4" or 6" mortar a few years back. Made the mistake of looking down the tube when the mortar failed to go off.

BigJohnson

Reaction score
My buddies neighbor blew his head clean off his shoulders with either a 4" or 6" mortar a few years back. Made the mistake of looking down the tube when the mortar failed to go off.
Always have to be safe. Stupidity kills

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Buddies dad always threw a huge July 4th party with a ton of fireworks. Had a connection to the guy that supplied (then Comiskey) the Sox. Those were REALLY big when they are firing off less than 50' from you :rofl: It was a good thing his dad was always wasted lighting them off too...but hey, when you're 13 years old you DGAF it was just fun times.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score

That’s super sad, and crazy. Those big ones aren’t to be fucked with. There’s a reason the fire dept is always standing by and why they are ignited with timed and programmed fuses and not a dumbass by hand with a lighter and a blowtorch lol.

BigJohnson

Reaction score
That’s super sad, and crazy. Those big ones aren’t to be fucked with. There’s a reason the fire dept is always standing by and why they are ignited with timed and programmed fuses and not a dumbass by hand with a lighter and a blowtorch lol.
Don't know if you've ever worked a show but majority of them are hand lit with flares

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
One of my good friends was a Pyro tech, died way to young, amazing watching thiose shows up close. He didn’t die due to fire works, some illness took him way to young.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
Don't know if you've ever worked a show but majority of them are hand lit with flares

I know some still are but many are done with computers now or light one fuse and that’s it.

Even the ones with flares normally aren’t your Roman candle type fuse though haha.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I remember at one of my Dad's 4th of July parties when some crazy guy brought a full on 3" canon that they buried in the round.

One of the 3" ones mis-fired and only got about 50-75ft before it went off.

Set off car alarms for ages.

I specifically remember watching the giant line of glass plate that makes up my dads living room flex like some ran into it. The pressure wave was nuts.

Earlier in the day he was just packing it with black powder and using rock filled tennis balls as projectiles.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Yeah, about like that.

We watched it go up, but soon realized it wasn't going up ENOUGH.

The drunk people did not react. I didn't move, but I was starting to think about ducking for cover. I turned my back and thats how I saw the windows flex when it went off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom