Firearm selling advice

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Trying to get some advice on places to sell a firearm.

If you've sold guns online before, I'm open to suggestions. Currently, I use Armslist and I've received about 10 scam emails for my never-fired Mossberg 930 SPX and even though it is a free site, I don't want to deal with it.

I'm registered on Gunbroker and Gunsamerica, but, have zero clue how to accept payment as they don't have PayPal or something I'm familiar with listed as an option.

Look forward to hearing from you guys so I can try to get things moving and make some room for future guns.

-Chris

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Usually I've bought guns off gunbroker with MO. No biggie to do such. Electronic payment in the gun industry is its own topic of controversy quite honestly.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
Why you selling? That's a good shotty?
Never fired it and bought it as a home defense gun.

Had a few additions put on it with the hope of taking it out for practice, but, never did.

Now, I've got two handguns, going on 3-4 soon that we've really grown accustomed to having and the shotgun is just wasting away.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
Never fired it and bought it as a home defense gun.

Had a few additions put on it with the hope of taking it out for practice, but, never did.

Now, I've got two handguns, going on 3-4 soon that we've really grown accustomed to having and the shotgun is just wasting away.
Keep it. It won't waste away.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
it's hard to sell now a days. but i have one large fb group im still a member of. some how it's still around, you just have to post a pic of the weapon and zip code and nothing else. then a billion people comment "info" in which you then PM everyone. waste a lot of time as 98 percent of the people just want to know the price hoping to find a killer deal.

add me on FB and ill add you to the group. "Dan Bormann"

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
I've sold a few via FOID transfer on Armslist. Just have to brush off the scammers.

Stangfreak91

Reaction score
1.) I've not sold anything on gunbroker, guns america or armlist As a member of illinoiscarry.org and they have "Forsale" forum that I've sold on, all sales are in person and ALL state and local firearms laws apply. Use this link to record lawful person to person transfer within Illinois, keep all your records.

https://www.ispfsb.com/Public/Firearms/FOID/PersonToPersonFirearmTransfer.aspx

2). I own a Mossberg 930 SPX Blackwater Edition... IMO, this is one BADA$$ shotgun and so much fun to shoot, I couldn't part with mine ! A Benelli it's not, but it also aint $2 geez either. I'd shoot it first! Nothing worst than sellers remorse!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom