3800 Finally traded in the Grand Am for...

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
a Black 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. Yes Adam and I went yesterday and traded in the 'ole GA for the Charger. While it doesn't replace my GA as a daily driver (that is what Adam's Monte is for - now partially demodded) it is our "family" car! We both love it. It has every single option you could get, minus the rear assist camera. Fully loaded with DVD system (which we can't really use til Jocelyn's car seat faces forward in 3-4 months), Navigation, Road & Track Package, heated leather seats, Moonroof, etc, etc... ANd the windows as well as the tail lights and 3rd brake light are already tinted!!! :D

Here are a couple dealer pics and one from this morning!
charger1.jpg

charger4.jpg

charger5.jpg

Charger040807.jpg

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
<div class='quotemain'>
AH man you suck. I have been looking at getting one for the past cple months just cna pull the trigger.
Congrats on a great car. hey ride so nice and have gobs of power!
[/b]
I thought I remembered you saying you were thinking of getting one a while ago! Go for it!!! It's sooooooo nice! B)
[/b][/quote]

I did everything I could but fly into town and sell it to him....... :lolsign:

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
AH man you suck. I have been looking at getting one for the past cple months just cna pull the trigger.
Congrats on a great car. hey ride so nice and have gobs of power!
[/b]
I thought I remembered you saying you were thinking of getting one a while ago! Go for it!!! It's sooooooo nice! B)
[/b][/quote]

I did everything I could but fly into town and sell it to him....... :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]
i told him 10x to buy one :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info