• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Finally traded in the Grand Am for...

dsk727

Reaction score
a Black 2006 Dodge Charger R/T. Yes Adam and I went yesterday and traded in the 'ole GA for the Charger. While it doesn't replace my GA as a daily driver (that is what Adam's Monte is for - now partially demodded) it is our "family" car! We both love it. It has every single option you could get, minus the rear assist camera. Fully loaded with DVD system (which we can't really use til Jocelyn's car seat faces forward in 3-4 months), Navigation, Road & Track Package, heated leather seats, Moonroof, etc, etc... ANd the windows as well as the tail lights and 3rd brake light are already tinted!!! :D

Here are a couple dealer pics and one from this morning!

PANDA

Reaction score
Nice ride, my dad has a 300C, it has some balls for a fatass.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Congrats guys. Adam already said I can tear around town in it. LOL.

I KEED I KEED!

dsk727

Reaction score
Thanks! It's mostly Adam's doing though. I said I always wanted a Charger when we were thinking of a 4 door for the baby and he went and searched and found this one in WI! :D

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Awesome. all you need is the blacked out grill!

alexgtp

Reaction score
AH man you suck. I have been looking at getting one for the past cple months just cna pull the trigger.
Congrats on a great car. hey ride so nice and have gobs of power!

dsk727

Reaction score
AH man you suck. I have been looking at getting one for the past cple months just cna pull the trigger.
[/b]
I thought I remembered you saying you were thinking of getting one a while ago! Go for it!!! It's sooooooo nice! B)

Aircal

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I thought I remembered you saying you were thinking of getting one a while ago! Go for it!!! It's sooooooo nice! B)
[/b][/quote]

I did everything I could but fly into town and sell it to him....... :lolsign:

mcshocks

Reaction score
Awesome. all you need is the blacked out grill!
[/b]
We just ordered the grille :lol: , I took off the damn dealer decal, still trying to decide if I wan't to debadge or not, thinking about using the R/T heritage badge on the back instead of the chrome one and painting or vinyling the red part black.

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
Congrats on the new car Adam and Denise and most importantly, congrats on the wedding. :)

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice, get some grill pics up. I am always a fan of debadging, but the heritage badge by itself might look good....

mcshocks

Reaction score
Congrats on the new car Adam and Denise and most importantly, congrats on the wedding. :)
[/b]
Thanks Jim! You need to pm me your email since your work one changed... so I can send ya some wedding pictures! :D (this is denise, forgot Adam was logged in)

the grill shipped today so we'll get pictures up once it's all installed!

LeeGTP

Reaction score
Throw some D's on them, :lolsign: naw J/K... congrats on the car and the Newlyweds
Lee

MrT

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I did everything I could but fly into town and sell it to him....... :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]
i told him 10x to buy one :unsure:

mcshocks

Reaction score
Nice, get some grill pics up. I am always a fan of debadging, but the heritage badge by itself might look good....
[/b]

Here ya go:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom