3800 Finally saved $1,000 !

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Its about time, I finally made enough money to go onto another mod. Im pretty sure I want an intercooler. Which one do you guys think I should get? Do you guys think its worth the wait to save up about another $700+ dollars to get the Stage3 from ZZP and upgraded 42 injectors and dhp tune? Is the Stage3 really worth the extra 300??

Or would you just stick with a "base" intercooler from either ZZP or WBS and smack that on the car and stick with a 3.1+ pulley until I save up more for injectors and tune?

Any comments are appreciated.....

-Adam

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
Its about time, I finally made enough money to go onto another mod. Im pretty sure I want an intercooler. Which one do you guys think I should get? Do you guys think its worth the wait to save up about another $700+ dollars to get the Stage3 from ZZP and upgraded 42 injectors and dhp tune? Is the Stage3 really worth the extra 300??

Or would you just stick with a "base" intercooler from either ZZP or WBS and smack that on the car and stick with a 3.1+ pulley until I save up more for injectors and tune?

-Adam
[/b]

If you do not have one, I would 'invest' in a tuner, then IC.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>

-Adam
[/b]

If you do not have one, I would 'invest' in a tuner, then IC.
[/b][/quote]

I say do the IC first.. Its way better than a tuner in my opinion...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info