• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Finally saved $1,000 !

AdamGTP7

Reaction score
Its about time, I finally made enough money to go onto another mod. Im pretty sure I want an intercooler. Which one do you guys think I should get? Do you guys think its worth the wait to save up about another $700+ dollars to get the Stage3 from ZZP and upgraded 42 injectors and dhp tune? Is the Stage3 really worth the extra 300??

Or would you just stick with a "base" intercooler from either ZZP or WBS and smack that on the car and stick with a 3.1+ pulley until I save up more for injectors and tune?

Any comments are appreciated.....

-Adam

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Performance wise the intercoolers are identical but we're out of stock so that makes the decision easy!

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
you really need to ask Yourself, "self" how far am I willing to go before I start to have problems or need Constant maintence?

I'M way beyond what I thought I was going to do, but its been a fun 10 years so far.

J.E.T.

Reaction score
Just make sure you get a good pump. Research!

J.E.T.

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
Its about time, I finally made enough money to go onto another mod. Im pretty sure I want an intercooler. Which one do you guys think I should get? Do you guys think its worth the wait to save up about another $700+ dollars to get the Stage3 from ZZP and upgraded 42 injectors and dhp tune? Is the Stage3 really worth the extra 300??

Or would you just stick with a "base" intercooler from either ZZP or WBS and smack that on the car and stick with a 3.1+ pulley until I save up more for injectors and tune?

-Adam
[/b]
If you do not have one, I would 'invest' in a tuner, then IC.

Xtant12

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>

-Adam
[/b]
If you do not have one, I would 'invest' in a tuner, then IC.
[/b][/quote]

I say do the IC first.. Its way better than a tuner in my opinion...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom