• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Finally hit the track with my Focus ST

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My friend has a 2013 ST, he claims they are high 13 second stock but we all know better.
Nice runs and shifting.

yea more like low 14s unless theres a very heavy wind pushing you down the track :rofl:

There is ONE high 13 pass that I know of. It was a 13.95 @ a high 99.x mph.

This pass was done early this year in 48*F weather. So if he got traction, the cold air kept that intercooler happy. His 60'f was a 2.0x or something like that. Thats the only sub 14 pass I know of with a stock car. No one has duplicated it yet.

With a tune it becomes an every day occurrence though, but thats not stock. The stock turbo just isn't big enough for 300whp. course thats why you can get full boost at 1800rpm with it though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info