• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Finally!! And thank you Dean's Performance!

MM.Junior.

Regular
Mar 14, 2012
Dropped the car off at Dean's...why?
To finally get those 4.10 gears installed lmao i gotta see what the big deal is :rolleyes:;)
Any advice on what NOT to do when getting fresh gears installed?

Lol funny how on the way to the shop i got pulled over for "lighting up the tires" at a red light....huh weird. :sly:
8ybu9u2e.jpg

MM.Junior.

Regular
Mar 14, 2012
Where is Dean's Performance ? Do you have a tune to correct spedo & shift points ect ?

601 Sidwell CT, St Charles, IL 60174
Its on their website. And yeah hopefully my man Zack can hook it up!! Lol

Come see me tomorrow for the speedo correction.

Tomorrow...hmmm depends, like around what time would you be available? (Cause i have class in the morning) :eek:
Oh and i was thinking maybe you could this Sunday? That way i can bring you (possibly) two more marauders you could tune. :thumbup::D

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
601 Sidwell CT, St Charles, IL 60174
Its on their website. And yeah hopefully my man Zack can hook it up!! Lol

Tomorrow...hmmm depends, like around what time would you be available? (Cause i have class in the morning) :eek:
Oh and i was thinking maybe you could this Sunday? That way i can bring you (possibly) two more marauders you could tune. :thumbup::D

Not sure if I want you at my house because you will never leave.

:eek3:

Just let me know.

MM.Junior.

Regular
Mar 14, 2012
Lmao see Zack^^ you got the wrong kid:) lol

And well, finally got the car back from Dean's:D
Didn't really get to enjoy it that much because there was quite a traffic, but any chance of open road i got...lol lets just say the 4.10s are making this guy smile:D
But imma TRY and take things easy till Sunday until i meet up with thee Zack master :p:beer:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info