Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
For those that have beaten this have you guys really digested what is happening in this game? It makes sense that they call it remake and not part 1. There is a departure at the end from the main path that makes everything open for how they proceed with this story. I dig it a lot but there is so much complexity they pack in right at the end that shifts this from a nostalgia trip to a split in the story entirely.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
For those that have beaten this have you guys really digested what is happening in this game? It makes sense that they call it remake and not part 1. There is a departure at the end from the main path that makes everything open for how they proceed with this story. I dig it a lot but there is so much complexity they pack in right at the end that shifts this from a nostalgia trip to a split in the story entirely.
I think that was the point. They hit everyone with a nostalgia feel trip then hit em with a curve ball at the end and can do whatever they want in the next few games. I have a feeling they're doing it strictly to keep a certain character around.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I really hope it's the entirety of each of the games and not just bits and pieces.

Doesnt sound like it.

Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis should feel familiar to fans with a "chapter-structured single player experience" that includes the events of the original game, the expansions and new story elements all in a free-to-play RPG title.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
  • Wow
Reactions: importcrew and Mook

Thread Info