May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Looks like this game is done as of September.
yeah just saw that on my daily login today! maybe they've actually exhausted the whales or the developers are tired of trying to add new stuff lol. the game has so many ways to dive everything at this point that i can't imagine it being friendly to anyone newly joining.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
deadpool-haunting-you-are-haunting.gif

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Also, Ever Crisis BETA coming this year. No word if its the full game this year.
This just got a trailer a couple days ago. Closed BETA coming Summer of 2023. Probably decided to do a lot more polishing (and probably adding more opportunities to have people buy things) because First Solder was a huge flop. Probably not have a full released game for another year.

This launched yesterday. I Pre-Ordered it but it still hasnt come in the mail. I should really just stop pre-ordering things and just buy them after they release.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I re-read some of the stuff I posted in this thread when the game first came out, and now that it has aged a bit I figured I'd post about the game again. This has easily become my favorite game. Possibly ever. It had the perfect mix of modern and nostalgia and they absolutely nailed it. I've been playing on and off for 2 years, occasionally coming back to try to trophy hunt. I'm one away from Platinum the game, and I've never done that with a game before. The Hard Mode experience was probably the best combat mechanics in probably any RPG I've played (admittedly, I haven't played a lot of modern ones). I really hope they don't change the mechanics much, if at all, for the next two games in the series.

Thread Info