Final Borderlands 2 DLC

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Krieg has been out for a few weeks. Can't wait for the new dlc. I actually just finished the 3rd one today :fy:

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Small update if anyone still plays:

Finally Downloaded and played through the main Campaign of Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons Keep. The way it is played, and the story line in general are both fantastic IMO, best of any of the DLC's available for BL2, along with a solid/funny twist at the end.

The very ending cinematic had ALL THE FEELS!!!!!!!

(Picture doesn't ruin anything, but is where all the feels hit after playing the campaign)

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think its my favorite dlc for sure. The waves of enemies is relentless at times too :rofl:

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
I should fire it up and play some, but I don't want it to consume my life again :rofl:

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I think its my favorite dlc for sure. The waves of enemies is relentless at times too :rofl:
I LOVE that about this DLC,

There are points in time during Pirates Booty where I get attacked by a batch of stuff and I'm like 'Was that it?'. I feel like its better balanced, challenging at times, never felt 'easy'.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think I've posted this in another bl2 thread but if anyone wants to play my sn is ilikebmx999 (pc). I've got a few characters in different states of play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom