2. The Dark Knight
1. Batman (1989)

Reactions: Maro

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
The Dark Knight is by far #1, and it's not even close.... You could make a case for the 1989 batman to be second just because of Keaton. Then you have BvS being ranked ABOVE Batman Begins!?!?! GTFO of here!

The last one should also be Batman and Robin, that movie was one of the worst movies ever made!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
From a film standpoint, TDK is the best film on that list. Its perfectly written, paced, and the performance from Heath Ledger is off the chart. TDK is great in the same way that Winter Soldier is great. It defied expectations and broke the mold for what a superhero film could be.

I'll give Batman 1989 the nod because its a great Comic book film. Its an excellent adaptation of the kind of wacky yet serious world Batman could be at times.

Reactions: Jon01 and Sprayin

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
1633077781425.png

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
One of the best intros ever. Got me so pumped for this movie. Bat dance by prince. Not so much. Lol.

Batdance is great. Though the Danny Elfman score is phenomenal too.

Also, I've seen the Batdance video way too many times when waiting in line for Batman the Ride at Great America.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Truth hurts huh???

Anyways I somewhat agree with the list outside of a few things. I'd swap TDK and Begins and Forever and B&R. Forever sucked but B&R is the worst Batman movie of all time. I think BvS should be higher, maybe. As movie is wasn't great, I can admit that. But Afflek's portrayal as Batman and the his Batverse was fucking awesome. If they cut out of all the Superman bullshit and made this strictly a Batman movie, even with a B list villains like Mr. Freeze or Clayface, it would have been a damn good movie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info