đź‘‹ INTRO Figured I should introduce myself... after having an account for literal years. ;)

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
Chicago native, mostly south sider and then southern 'burbs. Moved out to N.C. about 15 years ago. My hobbies are/were cars, computers & cooking. Though I've fallen away from doing computer builds and such. I just haven't had much time or need for high end gaming rigs these days (years), so now when people ask me about modern hardware, I have to go and do some research and reading before I can give them an answer.

I'm an avid supporter of all my amendments, especially the second. :)

For daily drivers, I like full size sedans. My current is a 2003 Town Car with a little over 400k miles on it (last one was a '94 Town Car). And my fun car is a heavily modified Fiero. My build thread is in the TCG tech section, because it originally asking about a specific item. I more recently renamed it and geared it to detail my build.

Trinten

Regular
TCG Premium
Aug 7, 2018
North Carolina
lol, thanks to you both.
Mook, I really appreciate the work you put into this place, and the your choice in forum software.
Zenriddles, I love your sig picture.

Next time I know I'm going to be in Chicago, I'll have to see what's going on in the events or start an informal get-together thread. Might be in August or September.

Jimbo, I guess I should have been more clear. I moved TO N.C. about 15 years ago. I'm still here. :)

I moved down this way for a good job.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I live about 40ish minutes outside of Raleigh. Housing prices all over NC are going nuts right now. But if it is a bubble and bursts with the inflation issue, should be good. If you were eyeballing this area, let me know, happy to give you some insights.
That’s the area we’ve been looking at/around.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Whats Up Hello GIF

Reactions: Pro Stock John

Thread Info