• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Few things FS

• Thread starter imported_Ron Vogel
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

Cleaning some stuff, and getting rid of some extras.

Manley SS valves, 1.90 intake/1.57 exhaust. Brand new in plastic (except for a few I took out to look at). Same as on Intense's website. $130 for the set:

Powedercoated T-stat housing $15, PCM cover $20

EGR with less than 25K miles $30

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I can knock some off if you are picking them up. I'm leaving for Vegas Wed night, if you can pick them up today or tomorrow I'd do $110 for the set. I'll be gone until almost the end of August, so I'd be happy if you can get them before I leave.

J.E.T.

Reaction score
I'd like to buy that puurty t-stat housing.

J.E.T.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
Hey ron,I saw your ad on chitowracing as well. Would you be willing to sell those 30K heads plus the valves for 200 cash picked up? let me know. I would probably come and get them tomorrow night. Thanks.

-DD

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Hey ron,I saw your ad on chitowracing as well. Would you be willing to sell those 30K heads plus the valves for 200 cash picked up? let me know. I would probably come and get them tomorrow night. Thanks.

-DD
[/b]
That sounds good. You'll be surprised how clean these heads are.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
awesome dude. Thats exactly what im looking for. You be suprised at how incredibly disgusting the extra set of heads i have are. heh. Anyway I'll PM you for details on meeting up tomorrow.

-DD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom