3800 Few cars were EGGED

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
me and like 7 friends were chillin outside his house in Wheaton, when a car full of teens drive by flicking us out and hanign out the window... 2 min later then roll by again and egg the fuck outta his dads 745I and a friends Accord as they are driving by.... we are standing there cursing our asses off, so we set chase against them... unfortunaltey we didnt ake the bmw.. we took my car, a old accord, old civic... and thats it. So it was up to me to follow the guys. Damn their car was slow... id say mid to lat 90's black/gray lexus. IT had 5 teannage guys in it. They were going all through traffic red lights and stop signs. WE catch up to them every single light... no way am i running litghts and stop signs. We follow them to a private neighborhood off Leask Lane, and they turn off onto a dirt path. No way am i chasin them on a stone/dirt path with my car.

WTF IS HE THINKIGN?!?! NO CHASIN!!!

i got his license plate number tho :)

It was pretty funny tho.. when we had a stretch, i initially tried to pass him, which i did arouind 60mph, got infront of him and gently slowed down, my friend with the civic was behind him, so we boxed him in then he somnehow proceeded to do a u-turn and go the other way... (this was all before he went on the stone/dirt path)

So we went back to my friends house where it all occured and called the cops... they came by and we gave them the plate number and he said that he really couldnt do anything but maybe go to the persons house.

If anyone can do anything for me about the license plate, that would be greatly appreciated.. 459 7651 <--- an illinois plate.

I somewhat still kinda regret not chasin him on the stone road, but it was not worth it.

i cant believe he actually tried to outrun me in a straight-a-way... sad.

S

sr71_rgl

LOL....kinda reminds me of what we used to do in HS. Only we'd do it to people we knew...and the chase WAS ON! We'd be flying through town at night (yeah I know..typical young assholes) whipping full yogurt cans, ketchup packets, hot sauce packets and anything else that was a semi liquid at each others cars. THen stop off at Taco Bell or where ever to load up again w/more ammo...Ah the fun of condiment wars :lolsign:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
really me too...
s13.gif

I guess Ill be the first one to tell you that was stupid, but seriously what were you going to do if you did get them to a stop?? If you're answer is "beat the crap out of them" then that would be wrong. So you end up actually beating these kids up, possibly doing damage to them and then going to jail for assualt, or just being convicted of assualt. Kid's throwing eggs at your cars will not stand up as a justifible reason for making mad persuit in a vehicle, or injuring someone else. Gotta think smart here Ryan, the only thing you should have done is just get the license plate number, wash off the egg, because it does no damage as long as you get it off soon enough, and then call the police.

Which mainly you did, and I commend that, but the chase was pure stupidity. It is better to just report them to the police and have the little bastards get a fine and most likely punishment from their Mommies and Daddies :)

You got all the egg off right??

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
wtf? where did the drunkenness come from? no1 was drunk while driving a car.

and no i was not gonna KICK THEIR asses when we finally got them to stop, i simply wanted to see who it was who did it. Alot of strange shit has been happening to my car and friends' cars and we do not know who it is. Now i cannot speak for my friends, becuase they woulda kicked their asses. I would sat there and laffed.

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
Yea, you played it smart though. I wouldnt of gave much chase. Just to get his plate. Cause, even though YOU didnt egage into a high speed chase, if they killed a fammily getting ice cream, (cause they were probably drunk) you could be implicated in a murder-manslater trial. Not to mention the wrongful death suit. If alchohol was involved, you cant claim it on you insurence!!!

swimminomar

Feb 7, 2008
I've had the same shit happen to my friends cars while visiting them. I chased the fuckers down in my old 1998 Mazda Protege, caught them, and my buddy took out their rear brake lights with a 3 wood when they wouldn't admit to pumpkining my friends driveway. Even though we saw them do it, and on the chase threw a pumpkin at us! So they got what was coming. It was classic having them stutter not knowing what to say when we caught them and the driver started crying. Stupid assholes!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info