YouTube Ferrari P80/C

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I would say easy 500+ million to get that. You don’t just walk into Ferrari and say I want a one off car. Gotta be a steep price since they only will sell 1. Gotta make a profit from all that time spent in making that off 1 buyer.

tenor.gif

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I feel like 50 million isn’t enough though. Yes that’s stupid money..... but I don’t think that’s enough that lots of people couldn’t afford that if they were that into cars.

The way I was looking at it, was a 1 off car. Only 1 car they could make money on, and if 4 years was a correct number. That’s 4 years of development, 4 years of salaries, 4 years of track time, wind tunnels, expenses etc.

Idk 50 million doesn’t seem like enough to me, to make this “go F yourself money”

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I feel like 50 million isn’t enough though. Yes that’s stupid money..... but I don’t think that’s enough that lots of people couldn’t afford that if they were that into cars.

The way I was looking at it, was a 1 off car. Only 1 car they could make money on, and if 4 years was a correct number. That’s 4 years of development, 4 years of salaries, 4 years of track time, wind tunnels, expenses etc.

Idk 50 million doesn’t seem like enough to me, to make this “go F yourself money”

:rofl:

it took 4 years, it's not like it's the only thing they were working on for four years :rofl:

it has an engine used by other cars they have...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info