YouTube Ferrari P80/C

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
I feel like 50 million isnā€™t enough though. Yes thatā€™s stupid money..... but I donā€™t think thatā€™s enough that lots of people couldnā€™t afford that if they were that into cars.

The way I was looking at it, was a 1 off car. Only 1 car they could make money on, and if 4 years was a correct number. Thatā€™s 4 years of development, 4 years of salaries, 4 years of track time, wind tunnels, expenses etc.

Idk 50 million doesnā€™t seem like enough to me, to make this ā€œgo F yourself moneyā€

I dont think you realize how much 50 million is, let alone half a billion for a fricking car. 50 million is half of Justin Beibers net worth and he has fuck you and go fuck yourself money.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
yes I know.

Once you realized how far wrong you were, from the points I made, you reverted to that weak-ass troll. :rofl:

I admit I was off..... but you laughed at 50 million when I suggested that too.... then I found an old school one that sold for 70... then you went back to your boat argument.

My bet is itā€™s closer to 100 million than it is 50 million if I have to make a serious guess, based on little knowledge of 1 off car prices. I think a Bugatti one off just sold for 20 million, and I would hold Ferrari and this car to a much higher standard especially given it was a custom build.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I admit I was off..... but you laughed at 50 million when I suggested that too.... then I found an old school one that sold for 70... then you went back to your boat argument.

My bet is itā€™s closer to 100 million than it is 50 million if I have to make a serious guess, based on little knowledge of 1 off car prices. I think a Bugatti one off just sold for 20 million, and I would hold Ferrari and this car to a much higher standard.

no i didn't

I laughed at you saying "50 million isn't crazy money for people with toys like these"

because people with "toys like these", 50 million is likely some of "those people's" net worths. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

My bet is itā€™s closer to 100 million than it is 50 million if I have to make a serious guess, based on little knowledge of 1 off car prices. I think a Bugatti one off just sold for 20 million, and I would hold Ferrari and this car to a much higher standard especially given it was a custom build.

I want to go on price is right with you.

100 million :rofl:

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Well either way we probably will never know. From everything Iā€™m reading they are not commenting on price, only speculation is that itā€™s ā€œeye wateringā€ no idea what that means though as thatā€™s all relative.

But it did have the quote below

ā€œthe longest development of any one off Ferrari in history.ā€

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info