Feelings on LT1 Camaros?

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
i used to have one myself, a 95. i loved it, had decent power, can be modded to have alot of power, not as easy as a ls1, but still nothing overly hard to do. id love to own one again along side the ls1, cause exhaust note wise, nothing can beat the lt1 engine note, sounds awesome, even with just a cat back, they sound amazing. i had no issues with mine the whole time i had it, ran great. standard tune up was about all i had to do to it, fuel pump went out on it, but that wasnt a big deal, just came with the age of the car and bad luck really.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
seansz28.JPG

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
Do you work at carmax, and is it a green 94 Z28 with T-tops?

Yes, I do.

No its black or really dark blue. I only got a glimpse of it. Kamil said it was black.

How do you know such info?

i used to have one myself, a 95. i loved it, had decent power, can be modded to have alot of power, not as easy as a ls1, but still nothing overly hard to do. id love to own one again along side the ls1, cause exhaust note wise, nothing can beat the lt1 engine note, sounds awesome, even with just a cat back, they sound amazing. i had no issues with mine the whole time i had it, ran great. standard tune up was about all i had to do to it, fuel pump went out on it, but that wasnt a big deal, just came with the age of the car and bad luck really.

yea, I love LT1 exhaust.

Paul is interested in a GM car? :eek:

I dont hate GMs dude. I love my Fords but I am open minded.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Yes, I do.

No its black or really dark blue. I only got a glimpse of it. Kamil said it was black.

How do you know such info?

A guy I work with just traded in a 94 Z28 at carmax, thats how. I wanted to buy it off him, but I have nowhere to keep it at my house. He said he would sell it to me for what carmax offered him on a trade in. $3k for his 94 Z28 w/ 75k miles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info