Feelings on LT1 Camaros?

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
I like them.

What are the good and bad sides of them? There is one in the wholesale lot at work and I would like to hear more about them before I look into it.

Thanks!

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I like them.

What are the good and bad sides of them? There is one in the wholesale lot at work and I would like to hear more about them before I look into it.

Thanks!
Do you work at carmax, and is it a green 94 Z28 with T-tops?

CamaroSS

Banned
Reaction score
i used to have one myself, a 95. i loved it, had decent power, can be modded to have alot of power, not as easy as a ls1, but still nothing overly hard to do. id love to own one again along side the ls1, cause exhaust note wise, nothing can beat the lt1 engine note, sounds awesome, even with just a cat back, they sound amazing. i had no issues with mine the whole time i had it, ran great. standard tune up was about all i had to do to it, fuel pump went out on it, but that wasnt a big deal, just came with the age of the car and bad luck really.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
If it has a lot of miles, the thing will rattle like a bitch. Go for an Ls1.

PANDA

Reaction score
Paul is interested in a GM car? :eek:

OP
LeddZepp8687

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
Do you work at carmax, and is it a green 94 Z28 with T-tops?
Yes, I do.

No its black or really dark blue. I only got a glimpse of it. Kamil said it was black.

How do you know such info?

i used to have one myself, a 95. i loved it, had decent power, can be modded to have alot of power, not as easy as a ls1, but still nothing overly hard to do. id love to own one again along side the ls1, cause exhaust note wise, nothing can beat the lt1 engine note, sounds awesome, even with just a cat back, they sound amazing. i had no issues with mine the whole time i had it, ran great. standard tune up was about all i had to do to it, fuel pump went out on it, but that wasnt a big deal, just came with the age of the car and bad luck really.
yea, I love LT1 exhaust.

Paul is interested in a GM car? :eek:
I dont hate GMs dude. I love my Fords but I am open minded.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do.

No its black or really dark blue. I only got a glimpse of it. Kamil said it was black.

How do you know such info?
A guy I work with just traded in a 94 Z28 at carmax, thats how. I wanted to buy it off him, but I have nowhere to keep it at my house. He said he would sell it to me for what carmax offered him on a trade in. $3k for his 94 Z28 w/ 75k miles

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
Reaction score
It was a black automatic LT1, hard top and 94k miles. Forgot to check the price, I want to say around $3k.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
LT Juan's are harder to mod than LS1 cars, so you kind of need to be into them... but i honestly think the bodystyle on the LT1 camaros looks much better than the LS1. the LS1 kind of looks like a chrysler LHS or something. plus LT1's (the early ones at least) have much better taillights

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
the hell car was on in the 2nd vid? the gtp?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom